Apex legends will finally release their level cap. The progression rate will also be changed. Finally, you will be able to earn more free apex packs through just playing the game.
From December 3 there will be a huge change in apex legends progression rate. There will also be more gun charms with different tiers of value. Lastly more free apex packs for players up to level 500.
We know y’all have been asking for more free Apex Packs and a higher level cap so today we’d like to share our upcoming changes to Player Level progression and rewards (resulting in MOAR FREE STUFF). Additionally, we’re also introducing Gun Charms into core Apex Packs for players who want to further swag out their favorite weapon in their own style.Lee Horn, Direct of Product Management for Apex Legends.
Here are the new changes:
- Player Level cap increased from 100 -> 500
- XP required to hit level 100 has been reduced by approximately 5% to smooth out per level XP increases
- Players can now earn 199 Apex Packs by level 500 (previously 45)
- Level 2 – 20: One pack every level
- Level 22 – 300: One pack every two levels
- Level 305 – 500: One pack every five levels
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level
- Apex Packs rewards will be retroactive
- Players will also earn a Player Level Gun Charm every 100 Player Levels
Looks like players who have already crossed level 500 will automatically earn all the batches available.
Under the new system, there will be a change in how a player progresses. The first 100 levels will require less XP than before. After you hit level 100 the XP requirements will be a lot higher. This will definitely be helpful to the new players. They will be able to earn more rewards quickly.
They will add 36 new gun charms to the game. This time around the charms will have different tiers of value like legendary and epic. Gun charms will also be in the shoop for players who are willing to buy charms directly from the store.
Respawn says that this update will make the reward system more appealing to the new and old gamers.