Some great news games are releasing in January 2022, along with some much-awaited PC ports.
The new year of 2022, will start off slow in terms of game releases. But there are quite a bit great games releasing in January 2022. As always some new indie titles will be coming next month such as Xbox timed exclusive Deep Rock Galactic coming to PlayStation and Astroneer is coming to Switch. Switch owners are in for a treat as the new take on Pokemon games, Pokemon Legends: Arceus is coming at the end of the month.
More importantly, PC players will finally be getting their hands on some of the greatest PlayStation titles. Both Uncharted and God Of War, once the signature titles of a modern PlayStation are releasing on the PC for the first time ever. Furthermore, Capcom’s massive RPG Monster Hunter Rise is also coming to PC. Hence, even though the number of games that coming out is not too high, the games will keep your new year really busy.
So let’s see what games are coming out next month: January 2022.
Read more: How to change difficulty in Halo Infinite?
All games releasing in January 2022
- Deep Rock Galactic (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4) – January 4
- Monster Hunter Rise (PC) – January 12
- Astroneer (Switch) – January 13
- God Of War (PC) – January 14
- Rainbow Six Extraction (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, PC) – January 20
- Windjammers 2 (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, Stadia, PC) – January 20
- Baby Storm (Switch) – January 21
- Circuit Superstars (PlayStation 4) – January 27
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Switch) – January 28
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PlayStation 5, PC) – January 28
From here the ones you should absolutely look forward to playing are Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, which contains Uncharted 4 as well as the Lost Legacy expansion, and undoubtedly God Of War. Both the games will look and run gloriously on the powerful PC. More than in any PlayStation console. RPG fans will love Monster Hunter Rise, one of the finest games that released in Switch.
Speaking of Nintendo’s console, if you own one do not forget to hook up Pokemon Legends: Arceus, the game has a very BOTW vibe to it with its sandbox and open-world gameplay.