Several amazing titles will sadly be removed from Xbox Gamepass starting September.
Microsoft’s Netlflix style subscription system, the Xbox Gamepass is now one of the best deals in gaming. Available for both PC and Xbox, this service is now the most bang for buck deal among gamers. As always, some games are being added, and additionally, some are removed.
Games like Man of Medan, Wasteland 3, and Tell me Why are the titles that joined the huge catalog. In addition to the classic JRPG Final Fantasy VII, for the first time on Xbox and also Battletoads a time tested arcade hit, with more titles added as well.
With a new month coming, the Gamepass list will be updated to make space for new games. Hence, some games will be leaving. The games are:
- Devil May Cry 5 (leaving August 14th, 2020)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (leaving August 14th, 2020)
- Yoku’s Island Express (leaving August 14th, 2020)
- Creature in the Well (leaving August 31st, 2020)
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut (leaving August 31st, 2020)
- Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD (leaving August 31st, 2020)
- Metro: Last Light Redux (leaving August 31st, 2020)
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 (leaving August 31st, 2020)
- NBA 2K20 (leaving September 1st, 2020)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (leaving September 7th, 2020)
Really sad to see Red Dead Redemption, DMC5, and Metal Gear Solid HD collection to go. Although some great titles are going away, rest assured Microsoft will even out the losses. In fact, Xbox Gamepass will be getting Resident Evil 7 on 3rd September. An obvious must play.
PC players will be getting an extra treat; Crusader Kings 3, coming on 1st September. One of the finer games of PC.
Read more: Xbox Live Games with Gold September 2020