A Dota player took a machine learning model trained on the entire internet and finetuned it on Dota 2 patch notes. Here is the first-page result he got.
- Summon Dire Creep now uses the same attack animation as Dire Creep’s summoner spell.
- Removed the Dire Creep item description item.
- Aghanim’s Scepter units that are revealed while channeling will now get delayed out of combat
- When an allied unit attacks a transformed hero’s hero, the damage is now logged and reflected on the counter
- Developer Comment: Allies now have a high chance of dying when they attack the same target as themselves (instead of getting a 100% crit chance). This chance is displayed in the tooltip and persists even if the attack is countered or blocked.
- It is no longer possible to cast while being attacked by a Fog of War (previously could only disable passes or kill secrets)
- Increased armor values for the duo lane pull and offtank
- The spawn timers for Roshan and Ancient Apparition have been reduced.
- Roshan’s arrival timer has been increased from 10 seconds to 1 minute
- Roshan’s attack and movement speed timers have been increased from 30 seconds to 70 seconds.
- Ancient Apparition’s arrival timer has been increased from 10 seconds to 1 minute
- Ancient Apparition’s attack and movement speed timers have been increased from 70 seconds to 75 seconds.
- Increased map area limits for Roshan’s initial spawn and Ancient Apparition’s initial spawn
- Adjusted the following areas to better fit Roshan’s:
- Lower Levequests:
- Reworked the entire area, from the riverbank to the high ground level
- Adjusted the following trees to better fit Roshan:
- Treant Bounty:
- Growable tree that becomes available for purchase at certain intervals (3/4/5/6/7 days)
- Nearby trees that become available for purchase as soon as they are available (3/4/5)
- Adjusted tree look:
- Unstable Current no longer slows or purges a target’s current health.
- Unstable Current speed and direction are now configurable.
- Melee Hero Adjustments
- Traditional heroes are no longer able to pull
- Traditional heroes are no longer slowed by pull
- Traditional heroes are no longer slowed by pull
- Traditional heroes are now able to pull and slow
- Traditional heroes are no longer denied by pull
- Traditional heroes are now slowed by pull
- Traditional heroes are now manually blocked from pulling by ally or drafter (depending on the type)
- Traditional heroes are no longer disabled by disabling a Ward
- Ward no longer bounce off of traditional heroes
- Ward can no longer pierce Spell Immunity
- Ward can no longer pierce True Sight
- Ward can no longer pierce Barrier
- Ward can no longer pierce Magic Immunity
- Ward can no longer pierce Frostbite
- Ward can no longer pierce Silence
- Ward can no longer pierce Oppression
- Ward self-attack is no longer blocked by Spell Immunity
- Ward attack is now blocked by Spell Immunity
- Ward attack is now delayed by 1 second
- Ward is no longer invulnerable when attacking non-wards
- Ward are now affected by Leap movement speed bonus
- War Stomp no longer causes instant death
- War Stomp now sets the target to 900 units max range away from the stomp location
- War Stomp cooldown increased from 60/50/40 to 70/60/50
- Casting Portal Removes Spell Immunity (Heal)
- Teleportation now requires no staff slot (except in the Scepter version)
- Teleportation can only target enemies once (teleports last for 1 second)
- Teleportation to a location in Spirit Echo’s visual range now always teleports to the closest enemy [?]
- Summoned Wolves attack set bonus changed from 100% to 30/40/50/60%
- Purification now uses Vitality instead of Str
- Overheal increased from 4.5% to 6%
- Overheal radius increased from 300 to 350
- Overheal amount per charge increased from 4/5/6/7% to 6/7/8/9%
- Now provides 7/8/9/10 HP regen (regeneration per charge)
- Enabled in Captain’s Mode
VICTIM FAILURE NO LONGER REQUIRES A KDAATTACK SPEED CHANGES:
- Reworked how Revenge deals its damage. It now applies an ensnare instead of a slash.
- Now deals 70% extra damage to non-hero units.
PERMANENT STAGM PERMANENT
- Stasis Trap now has an active state, the target must still be in the dungeon to have their turn happen.
- Stasis Trap duration increased from 5/6/7/8 to 8/10/12/14
- Stasis Trap cooldown reduced from 20/15/10/5 to 16/12/10/4
- Stasis Trap damage reduced from 120/200/280/360 to 80/160/240/320
- Stasis Trap removal time increased from 5 to 6/7/8/9
- Stasis Trap activation radius increased from 300 to 400
OIL SHIELD ADDED TO ILLUSIONAL SUPPLY
- Every hero now gets one item from the server at the start of the game (not including bot items).
- Maelstrom and Mjollnir are now magical swords that can be enchanted to shred (with a 200 bullet cost). Have a look at the read me file for full details)
- Daedalus now uses Searing Arrows instead of Sticky Napalm.
- Daedalus no longer gains invisibility.
- Daedalus no longer provides +50% Mana Cost or +100 Cast Range.
- Fixed an issue with Divine Rapier getting cut out of Divine Rapier bundle if you bought it before July 18.
- Fixed a case where you could get Divine Rapier while wearing a hat with no helmet, even if you didn’t equip a helmet
- Fixed a case where Divine Rapier didn’t give extra stats from the Hat with no helmet.
- Fixed Soulcutter not being shown as an option item in the Inscription screen after purchasing it.
- Fixed a case where Divine Rapier wouldn’t reset its attack type when using a Scythe of Vyse
- Fixed a case where the description for Divine Rapier erroneously said it is a Unique Attack Modifier instead of a Critical Strike
- Fixed Soulcutter description
- Fixed a case where Divine Rapier could not be equipped in the Templar’s Enchanter if the Enchanter already had a Soulcutter.
- Fixed a case where the Templar’s Enchanter could not equip a Soulcutter equipped in the Templar’s Enchanter (if it already does)
- Fixed case where Divine Rapier was not showing its description in-game when equipped by an Empowering Haste equipped in the Templar’s Enchanter.
- Fixed a case where you could not summon Dire Creep unless you were at a certain location.
- Reworked Enchant form. Now provides +30% Spell Amplification and +60 Damage
- Void Stone (900)
- Ring of Regen (300)
- Ring of Protection (200)
- Total cost: 850
- Raw materials: 340
- Total weight: 200
- +30% Mana Lifesteal
- +120 Strength
- +120 Intelligence
- +8 Thirst
- +8 Reworked Enchant Formulas
- Aghanim’s Scepter on cast will always restore 16/20/24/28 HP to all heroes, regardless of if they used any mana in the cast [?]
- Force Staff charge speed increased from 230 to 260
- Dark Willow’s Call cooldown increased from 25 to 35
- The dominated player now gets credit for all defensive structures he destroys, even if those structures aren’t contributing anything actual defensive value
- Added a charge time mechanic to GlIMMERSCOPE. The faster you can charge up, the sooner you can use your abilities. Maximum charge time: 30 seconds.
GUNDO OF ENDURANCE
- Endurance charge recharge time reduced from 40 to 30
- Perk rotations are now queued and will be added to a future game update
HAND OF MIDAS:
- Rotation rotations are now queued and will be added to a future game update
HAND OF MIDAS:
- Moving Target: Movement speed changed from 310 to 540
HAND OF MIDAS:
- Reactive Armor: Grants a bonus 80 health armor for each target you damage with the Hand of Midas ability.
- Feast now restores 1/3/5/7 HP per second to all members of the unit’s group at the start of the interaction
- Feast cooldown reduced from 20 to 14
HELM OF THE DOMINATOR
- Total incoming damage reduced from 600% to 500%
- Dominate duration from 30 to 14
- Dominate now grants your creeps 20% Status Resistance
- Horde War Hero Base Attack Time increased from 1.0/1.5/1.75 to 1.0/1.5/1.75
HOOK OF ENDING
- The hook of Ending cooldown reduced from 60 to 30
- Double Strike hook damage increased from 100/180/260/300 to 120/180/240/300
- Double Strike additional damage increased from 90/160/230/300 to 100/190/240/300
- Hook of Ending cooldown increased from 10 to 18
HOT POTION TOME:
- Cost reduced from 300 to 150
- Hotkey now defaults to scoped shots.
- Hurricane Pike now does its debuff in the fog of war [?]
- Initial projectile speed reduced from 725 to 600
- Initial projectile speed is now a constant 25 rather than the initial 700 after the interaction
- Initial projectile speed no longer decreases by a small amount as you move the targeting cursor.
NO LONGER CHANGES THE DAMAGE YOU DO BY INVINCIBLE_DIVINITY_SPEED_LIMIT
- that limit to heroes in the ability, it now limits the damage that Divine Favor does to the first 100 enemies it hits to 400 (or less if the target is a hero)
PETAL OF TERROR NOW AVAILABLE IN TRIPLE TAUNTLET
- Double Tap Aim time reduced from 1.35 to 1.2
- Double Tap Toggle now only turns Double Tap on target (not on self)
RANDOMLY ARMORED MEDICS:
- Strength increased from 2.2 to 2.4
- Agility increased from 15 to 17
- Intelligence increased from 6 to 7
- Disease Resistance increased from 1.8 to 1.9
- Movement speed reduced from 305 to 300
- Shiva’s Guard no longer displays its debuff on the enemy if the carrier is not visible (but not taken out)
- Developer Comment: We’re reducing the perceived distance that the buff remains visible for the opponent to see, so that they shouldn’t have to rely on being too far away to see it. This also helps mitigate some of the lingering visual effects of missing abilities, such as the trinket from Ancient Seal, Null Talisman, and Ghost Shroud.
- Now has an arming animation for each statistic when equipped.
TALISMAN OF INTEGRITY
- Leap now applies a Leashed state to the target, disallowing teleportation and mobility based abilities.
TALISMAN OF EVOLUTION
- Evolving Launch AoE increased from 900 to 1200
- Evolving Launch speed reduced from 522 to 450
- Evolving Launch cooldown reduced from 70 to 50
TALISMAN OF TALENTS
- Tango no longer gives stealth.
- Lane Creeps gold bounty from– 40/20 to 20
TOWER isn’t destroy campable.HEROESNEW HERO:
TALISMAN OF THUNDER:
- Base damage increased from 75/100/125/150 to 100/125/150/175
- Mana cost reduced from 150 to 100/90/80/70
TALISMAN OF THE POUR HOUSE
- Changed from 300 AoE to 150
- Damage Return no longer heals back to the caster 800 AoE
TALISMAN OF THE POUR HOUSE ACTIVE
- Changed from 105/220/350/470 Damage Return to 125/225/300/375
TALISMAN ON FIRE
- Flaming Fists damage reduced from 60/120/180/240 to 50/110/170/250
- Flaming Fists cooldown reduced from 20/18/16/14 to 20/16/14/12
- Base movement speed increased from 320 to 340
- Replaced Counter Helixes with Ring of Health Helixes . Helixes restore a health pool and reduce the armor bonus provided by a unit.
- Health Pool: 250/300/350/400
- Armor Bonus: 5%
- Freezing Field no longer slows.
- Freezing Field duration reduced from 30 to 20 seconds
- Freezing Field immunity duration increased from 6/8/10/12 to 6/9/12/15
- Freezing Field immunity duration rescaled from 5/6/7/8 to 5/6/8/10
- Freezing Field cooldown rescaled from 19/17/15/11 to 20/15/12/8
- Freezing Field cooldown total increased from 180/130/120 to 220/165/120
- Electrocute is no longer a Unique Attack Modifier
- Electrocute is no longer a Unique Attack Modifier Charge up now reveals its effects
- Electrocute no longer applies Overcharged Electrocute to Characters that were previously not affected [?]
- Elder Titan now has Normal Attributes instead of Strength
- Elder Titan armor reduced by 1
- Elder Titan renamed to Zeus
- Phase Shift (illusionary melee attacks now deal 25% less base damage, and 15% less base damage at level 1)
- Spell Immunity (still enters invisibility after it is activated)
- Glaives of Wisdom Intelligence rescaled from 3/6/9 to 4/6/8
- Base armor increased by 1
- Agility growth reduced from 3.3 to 2.7
- Life Drain slow duration increased from 1/1.5/1.75/2 to 1.5/1.75/2/2.0
- Finger of Death attack speed slow increased from 20/30/40/50 to 25/35/45/55
- Temporarily removed from Captain’s Mode [?]
- Replaced Shadow Wave with Shadow Wave
- Replaced Ice Armor with Shadow Wave
- Returning from the dead no longer interrupts channeling spells and the current ability channel
- Returning from the dead no longer causes the cast time for channeling spells to be interrupted
- Heal cooldown increased from 100 to 145
- Ethereal Blade can now be used on invulnerable enemies (Juggernaut, Chaos Knight, Doom, etc) to cause the damage to be reflected on the target instead.
- Added a small buff icon for Phases when Rend is not yet ready
- Level 10: +8 All Stats OR +3 Mana Regen
- Level 15: +300 Health OR +300 Damage
- Level 20: +30 Attack Speed OR -30s Respawn Time
- Level 25: +1 Maelstrom Basher OR +1 Frostbite Duration
- Fisting Grenade now provides 1/4/7/10 HP Regen.
- Level 10: +15 Damage OR +150 Health
- Level 15: +150 Health OR -25s Respawn Time
- Level 20: +250 Attack Range OR +20% Magic Resistance
- Level 25: +1s Fling CD OR -1s Spell Lifesteal
SLARDAR: ABILITY REWORK
- Base attack range increased from 600 to 625
- Reworked Bash of the Deep. Enemies in the area must make a constitution save (DC = 8 + Wisdom modifier) or be knocked prone. Upon failure, the knocked down target is afflicted with Slumber for 2/3/4/5 seconds. Slumber ends if the target is immune to sleep/stun/confusion
- Remote Mines now have an aura which grants magical resistance (20% for defenders and 0% for attackers)
- Remote Mines can now be purchased with Elixir
- Living Armor rescaled from 3/6/9/12 to 5/7/9/13
- Level 20 Talent changed from +15% Lifesteal to +35% Living Armor Regeneration
- Fixed an issue with Toss not getting refreshed properly in ranked matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue with Summoning Rod not granting any attack speed bonus.
- Ranged Whirling Axes cooldown from 30/25/20/15 to 30/24/18/12
- Ice Shards minimum damage from 75/100/125/150 to 50/100/150/200
- Soul Rip cooldown from 90/70/50 to 70/50/40
- Wave of Terror cooldown from 15 to 18/16/14/12
- Wave of Terror debuff duration from 3 to 4
- Wave of Terror cooldown from 10 to 13
- Wave of Terror max damage from 60/100/150 to 100/200 (same as impact radius)
- Scepter Illusion damage from 50% to 40/70%
- Stone Form AoE from 550 to 600/700/800/900
- Fatal Bonds now shares the same damage type that is dealt to it, before it is reduced [?]
- Fatal Bonds damage percentage from 20% to 25/30/35%
- Fatal Bonds stun duration from 3/4/5/6 to 2/3/4/5
- The Swarm duration increased from 8/12/16/20 to 14/16/18/20
- Shukuchi no longer ignores invisible units
- Shukuchi damage type from primary to weak (still pierceable)
- Shukuchi damage reduced from 90/110/130/150 to 80/100/120/140
- Overwhelming Odds is now 1.25/1.5/1.25/1.5% per hero
- Widowmaker Overwhelming Odds damage increased from 50/100/150/200 to 60/120/180/240
- Reworked Lay On Hands. Now it is a 0.6/1.0/1.25/1.5% ever 5 seconds.
- Casting Lay On Hands on an allied hero heals the target for 50/60/70/80% of their current health
- Level 10: +10 Intelligence OR +8 All Stats
- Level 15: +8% Spell Amp OR +125 Cast Range
- Level 20: +60 Gold/Min OR +12% Magic Resistance
- Level 25: +3s Smokescreen Duration OR +6 All Stats
- Shackleshot now follows the targeted unit very closely [?]
- Windrun duration increased from 2.75/3.5/4.25/5.0 to 3/4/5/6
- Maledict damage type from HP Type to Physical (the same as the damage type)?
- Maledict damage on illusions reduced from 90/150/220/300 to 80/120/160/200
- Maledict damage on heroes reduced from 300/450/600 to 175/250/375
- Necromancy removed from Scepter
Related Topics: List of Units That Do not Blink in Their Portraits – Dota 2
Some Other Technical Things:
NIGHT STALKER: Daytime vision reduced from 1200 to 800 Level 10: +200 Health OR +8 All Stats Level 15: +250 Cast Range OR +25 Attack Speed Level 20: +12% Magic Resistance OR -30s Respawn Time Level 25: -6s Crippling Fear Cooldown OR +80 Spiritspike Damage NYX ASSASSIN: Spiked Carapace damage return mechanics now work when the enemy has Vampiric Aura Level 10: +125 Health OR +150 Health Level 15: +175 Attack Range OR +30% XP Gain Level 20: +125 Spiked Carapace Damage OR +35 Movement Speed Level 25: +100% Spiked Carapace Damage OR +100 Attack Speed