After the announcement of Yakuza 3 4 5 and a few others. Xbox has announced that 7 more games will be coming to Xbox Game Pass this January of 2021.
With the start of a new year, Xbox is now even more ambitious to expand the Xbox Game Pass catalog. Before the start of 2021, they announced the arrival of Yakuza Remastered Collection, Killer Queen Black, and a few others hitting the service this January.
Furthermore, Xbox Series X| S’s first next-gen title, The Medium will be available day one on Game Pass, like the rest of their first-party games.
But it seems, Game Pass isn’t done yet as Xbox has announced that 7 more games are coming to Game Pass in January 2021. It includes big names like Injustice 2 and Torchlight III.
The newly announced games coming to Game Pass this month are:
- eFootball PES 2021 Season Update, Android and Console – January 7
- Injustice 2, Android, Console, and PC – January 7
- The Little Acre, Android, and Console – January 7
- Neonverse, PC – January 14
- Torchlight III, Android, and Console – January 14
- What Remains of Edith Finch, PC – January 14
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG – January 14
As of now, a total of 11 games will be arriving this month. Be sure that they aren’t done yet. Before the start of 2021, Microsoft ensured us that this new year will be big and better than ever for their prized asset, Game Pass.
Although to make space for these new additions, some games will soon be leaving the catalog, so be quick to play it through. These are:
- FTL: Faster Than Light, PC
- My Friend Pedro, Console, and PC
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, Console
- Tekken 7, Console
A lot of gamers will be sad to see Tekken 7 go, after all, it is one of the biggest names in the fighting genre. A genre in which Xbox is quite lacking. But Injustice 2 is replacing it, a very good fighting game.
Nevertheless, these new inclusions provide some great experiences for all types of gamers, from RPG and narrative-driven to sports. Furthermore, Game Pass Ultimate is on sale right now for 1$ for 3 months, for new users. A must-get deal.